Monday, April 21

Out on a Limb Mother's Day Card...


This is my first card posted on this blog...who knows if anyone will see it, but I made it for a card swap for this Thursday and I used PTI's Out on a Limb set. I wanted to use one of my "inspiration" blogger's layouts, but I had a hard time picking one, so I just started with my image and an idea. I guess you can still get inspired even if it's not a real layout to start with. I used navy even though it's not your usual mother's day card color, but I thought I'd try some other colors...and navy is one of my favorites (although you probably won't see it much in any of my other so-called creations). Hope this one isn't too plain. If you think it needs a little spark...share your thoughts, just be kind, I'm not a professional - just a hobbyist.

Supplies:
Paper: navy confetti (unknown source), other blue DCWV
Ink: basic brown, purely pomegranate, whisper white craft
Accessories: corner rounder punch, 1/16" hole punch, sakura clear stardust pen

No comments: