Tuesday, October 20

Check out my blog for Kid's Philosophy

Here's the link to my other blog. Kid's Philosophy: baby wraps, ring slings, hair accessories, and more... is the new home for our new business (Steph and I, that is). I'm so excited. I just sold this way cute sling this morning. I'll have to get a picture of the other sling I sold - for those of you wondering if there are slings for boys or that you can share with your hubby. I'll be posting pictures of the "joey wrap" tomorrow. Please leave me some feedback on my new blog and let me know what you think of the goodies. I've posted some pictures already, but I'll be adding new stuff everyday this week.

Hope you have a great day!!

8 comments:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

I love the Kid's Philosophy. We I get prego I am going to have to get me one =), hopefully tou are still doing them by then

Ben & Carly said...

I love the name of your company! it's perfect. thanks for going along on that adventure yesterday, I'm so glad you guys were there with me. send me your email address and I send those pictures, and by the way it isn't the camera it's my awesome photo taking skills!

Ben & Carly said...

move with us? I mean with me...I hear Oregon is better than Arizona! it seriously makes me sick to think about that, I am going somewhere where I don't know anyone. I was complaining to Ben that it is messed up that I finally find friends like you guys and we know we have to move. He is a guy and so of course he says "you will find other friends", but I don't want OTHER friends. ok this is not the place to get emotional, I'll see you monday and I'll delete that comment.

Kimberly said...

I saw all of your pictures and I think you are onto something lucrative:) Very retro, cute and functional. Two thumbs up! What sewing machine do you have?

Kimberly said...

Great job Angie!

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

You're so talented and motivated! I really want to get a sewing machine for Christmas so I can start making cool stuff. Good job, Angie.

Chelsea said...

Your sweet husband commented on my blog, but didn't leave his email address. Can you give it to me?

Chelsea
vcbdesign@gmail.com

April said...

I just ran across your blog. I love your craft blog! So creative!