Tuesday, December 23

Merry Christmas to all my Blogging friends!!

Edited to add: I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 for all my digital scrapbooking.

Click on image for larger view. This is my digital scrapbooking page for my Christmas 2008 mini-album and my e-card/blog card to everyone. I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and I hope that we'll all remember the true meaning of Christmas and the Savior's gift to us.

Recipe: digital paper- Summer Driggs freebie, dictionary paper - can't remember, green glitter alpha - Ellie Lash

6 comments:

Christy said...

very cute - what program do you use?

apron girls said...

adobe photoshop cs3

Stephanie said...

I love your Christmas card! It's beautiful and cute.

The McKnight Family said...

That is way cute. I can't wait to use that program. I'm working on our digital Christmas scrapbook now. I'll post it soon.

The McKnight Family said...

Way cute. I can't wait to use that program. I'm working on my digital christmas scrpabook now and will post it soon.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Love the card! Hope your Christmas was good! See you soon!