Sunday, March 22

A Half Marathon.....

Almost. This post is a little late, and I'm still waiting for some pictures from my friend Carly, but last Monday I finally completed a goal that I've had for a few months. No, I didn't run in a half marathon, but for those of you who know Las Vegas, and the Red Rock loop, I finally ran it!!! More like a medium paced jog, but I did the whole thing and never stopped to walk. I was so worried and anxious that I had a hard time sleeping the night before. Thanks to my two amazing friends (who by the way have done this a few times) and especially to Britney who is even more amazing to me now (since she just ran the Red Rock Half Marathon 2 weeks before), they cheered me on and kept me going the whole way. It was AMAZING!! So, I'll have to post pictures later. I also have to catch up on a couple other posts of Cooper's soccer practices. It's so cute to watch them practice, and he really likes it too. I'm sure it helps that most of his friends are on the team. Gotta go make some cards now.

3 comments:

Christy said...

that's so awesome....I was going to run in one a couple summers ago but never made it - it sure helped me exercise everyday though. Way to go!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on making the loop. I love watching small children play soccer. I think it's like bees swarming around honey or the ball:).

Amy said...

Way to go Ang! That is awesome! Is this in preparation for entering a race? Sounds like so much fun.