Sunday, April 5

Blogging again.

The Kick N Littles had the first soccer game of the season on April 4th. They played the Chivas from Las Vegas Soccer Academy. I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you who the winner was. By the way, if there is a parent from Las Vegas Soccer Academy who happens to read this, email me please. I'd love to know how I can get Cooper into the program. ;) Anyway, the kids had a blast - okay, so only a few of the kids had a blast and the rest were freezing their tails off. It had to be at least 20 mph winds. Cooper had to wear his thick red hooded coat under his soccer shirt. Funny, he asked me where his gloves were before we left the house and I laughed at him and said, "you don't need gloves, it's warm outside." Yeah right, I was freezing wearing my jacket and wrapped up in a blanket with Katelyn (who was otherwise occupied with eating her apple and unaware of how cold it was).

I may have put Cooper in the wrong sport. He was getting ready to hike the ball, I think. Maybe I'll try pee wee football next time.


Still didn't get it the second time, but it was cute.

Third time's a charm, right? Really though, he knew he was playing soccer. I have to say though, he looks like he's getting ready to run someone over.

First kick.

The other team. The were sprinting down the field to score in our goal. This occured multiple times. Our team was a little slow to react. I'm just glad they had fun though. Winning is definitely something that's taught to us because they didn't even realize that this little 5 yr old cute Mexican team kicked their butts. Anyway, glad I put Cooper in soccer...now if I can just figure out how to teach him to control the ball.

No comments: