Saturday, November 15

Teamwork

My Cooper. For whatever reason, Cooper has this thing about sleeping with something. Usually it's his little stuffed dog, but today it had to be the flag. It's not really a big deal to me, but Jake found him lying like this, (he was taking a nap on our bed) and had to take a picture. Anyway, thought I'd share this picture.

The real reason for this post is because my cousin sent Katelyn a belated birthday present. Playdoh. What kid does NOT like Playdoh? When I put the gifts on the table, she actually started ripping the paper. I guess I assumed that she wasn't really into gifts and wouldn't really "get it." Well, she proved me wrong. As soon as Cooper saw Kate pull out the first few containers of Playdoh, he went for the scissors to help her open all 28 containers. (I, of course, stopped him after he opened the first 6 containers...no need to have all that dough out all at once.) They had a blast though since one of the packages came with all the playdoh shaping toys. After the huge mess, they reluctantly cleaned up and put everything away. Although it is a lot of fun for the kids, this stuff is really messy and gets EVERYWHERE. Anyway, this is going to be a new weekly activity/Sunday morning activity for them.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a nice mom! Tucker opened a pack of playdoh for his 2nd birthday in May, and I promptly put it in the closet downstairs when he was playing with his other presents...and have forgotten about it until just now when I read your post! I was just not ready for that at the time, with a 1 month old too. To be honest, I don't know if I'm even ready now!

Brigg and Dianne said...

You're such an awesome mom, Angie! You always have the energy to do the best stuff with your kids. Thanks so much for always keeping me in the loop!