Friday, October 24

Have you ever felt like...

you just couldn't remember anything? I feel like that lately. If I don't write it down right away it will probably be forgotten. Anyways, here are some pictures of the kids at Gilcrease Orchards last week. It was our special outing for the weekly playgroup we have. I promised I would take them, even though I heard that it was already pretty picked over. The kids had a blast. Cooper and Hailey especially had fun when Cooper found an eggplant. We didn't take the eggplant home, nor did I take a picture (unfortunately...it was soo cute and small). They were so excited to take home a pumpkin and I let them decorate it with markers as soon as we got back.


She was so excited that she had her very own pumpkin.

Cooper, Katelyn, and Mackenzie with their pumpkins.


Hailey, Cooper, and Katelyn on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin.

No comments: